Living and working in the technological era, we have a responsibility to keep on top of new changes in the virtual world. But if you’re not tech-savvy, don’t worry! We’re here to help you decipher the new Facebook changes for businesses in 2021.
Understanding the new features of business pages on Facebook can help you keep on top of your social media marketing game, ensuring that you’re using all of your available resources. Here are some new features that Facebook rolled out for business pages in 2021:
- Dedicated News Feeds – Yep, that’s right. Users will be able to follow along from the comments, bumping up public figures, and improve engagement on your post and content.
- Simple Navigation – Facebook is making it easier for admins to switch back and forth between personal pages and business pages through simple points of access.
- Management Tools – Task-based admin controls are going to allow you and your team to kick up your social media marketing game and organize task flow.
- Actionable Insights – Stay tuned! Actionable insights are coming, we just don’t know when. These insights are going to help you understand your audience better, so you can cater to their wants.
- Safety & Integrity – While none of the old features that we know and love are going away, new safety and integrity features will protect your page from inappropriate content that can tarnish your page’s reputation.
At American Creative we help you keep on top of recent changes in social media marketing, including changes on Facebook for business pages. With an extensive knowledge of social media marketing and a team of passionate and skilled experts, we are dedicated to seeing your business thrive on social media platforms.
Maintaining a strong customer base of over 12,000 clients in the USA and Canada, we are the preferred digital marketing company for businesses looking to expand their digital footprint. Call us today at (888) 226-7608 to see how we can help your business thrive!