As humans we are always developing and improving ourselves so we can live happy, healthy, and fulfilling lives. But you may be surprised to hear that your website also needs to develop and improve to stay relevant in a competitive market. How? Through website redesign.
Website redesign should be performed every few years and should include the redesign of multiple aspects of your website content including written content, videos, graphics, images, etc.
- Non-Responsive Designs – Not only does your website need to look great, but it needs to make sense. Is your site mobile friendly? Does your site function across multiple platforms? Is your website rankable? These are all crucial questions you need to ask yourself.
- Copy & Design Miscommunications – Website copy is a critical aspect of website design. Both copywriters and designers need to work together to ensure optimal layout.
- Ignoring Metadata – Metadata matters! For SEO purposes, your website needs to have descriptions, titles, and other important metadata descriptions to be rankable and findable on search engines.
- Not Defining Goals – Before you undergo a complete website redesign you need to clearly communicate your goals with the redesign team. Key performance indicators are a realistic way to set goals, work toward objectives, measure success, and identify areas of weakness.
- Poor Time Management – A common mistake marketers make during redesigns is to mismanage time. By underestimating the amount of time it takes to complete projects, designers can become pressed and deliver sub-par work.
Understanding these common design and content mistakes helps you to avoid them completely and start planning your next redesign!
At American Creative, we proudly offer professional website redesign services to businesses large and small throughout the USA and Canada. With an emphasis on creating attractive and responsive designs we make website redesign hassle-free so you can focus on what’s important to you–running your business!
With a reputation for excellence dating back to 1997, we’ve grown and developed over the years to provide our clients with the best digital marketing and design services available. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our website redesign services for your business!