Did you know that there are almost 2 billion websites on the internet? With so much competition, what are you doing to draw traffic to your website?
SEO, also known as search engine optimization, is a powerful digital marketing strategy that can be included in responsive website designs. By making your site searchable and available on any device, you can keep up with your clients.
There are a thousand reasons why your business needs an SEO ready website, but here are some of the top points:
- Connecting – Having an SEO-ready site helps you connect with your target audience. With local searches taking to their phones to find what they need online, SEO can bump your site to the front page, increasing the likelihood of conversions.
- SERP Matters – SERP ranking is more important than you know. In fact, the number one website that pops up on search engines gets 1/3 of all traffic–that’s a lot!
- Savings – You don’t need to pay for ad space when it comes to SEO. With other paid marketing methods, once you stop, so does your ranking. SEO is a sustainable way to ensure a top spot online.
- User Experience – Responsive website designs play a part in overall satisfaction. Factors like mobile-friendliness, speed, and usability play a big role in rankings, and SEO can create the desired experience for your site visitors.
- Tracking – It’s not hard to see ROI when it comes to SEO. With tools like Google Analytics, you can monitor your traffic and easily evaluate what’s working and what needs to change.
At American Creative we are dedicated to creating and developing responsive website designs that keep up with your client’s demands and devices. By making your site SEO ready, we are confident that we can help you grow your brand and increase conversions online.
With over 20 years of experience, we understand the world of SEO and are here to help your business flourish. Contact us today to see how we can help!